Contract: Site Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
Our clients Site HSE Administrator shall support the Site HSE Manager and (who has responsibility for day-to-day health, safety and environmental management on the site). The Site HSE Administrators duties include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the HSE Team.
* Maintenance of our clients site reporting system including the production of HSE summary and statistical data.
* Maintaining and updating spreadsheets/databases ensuring accuracy, currency and integrity and informing HSE team members when documents are due for review.
* Involvement in our clients Permit To Work process
* Organisation of site HSE meetings
* Seek compliance with both our clients HSE management system and Construction Phase Plan, ensuring that the requirements are communicated to all contractors.
* Assisting HSE Manager in delivering and monitoring Safety Observation Tours/ Sensible Monitoring
Our client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. They operate in around 100 countries employing over 145,000 people.