Payroll Administrator / Australia
Our client is currently seeking a Global Mobility Administrator to support the Human Resources Team. In this role you will be responsible for delivering monthly payroll for all inpats in Australia and International locations, which are audit compliant at all times.
Your primary responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Deliver monthly payroll for all inpats in Australia and International locations
* Ensure relevant authorities are obtained prior to processing any changes within the system.
* Work closely and meet expectations for various internal and external stakeholders (National and International)
* Provide information and answer all queries when required for internal and external payroll audits.
* Facilitate International Tax returns for expats outside of Australia.
* Provide assistance to the team as require
Our client is a global market leader within the energy sector with projects in over 30 countries worldwide. Here in Australia, they are involved in one of the largest LNG projects with operations spanning exploration, production and downstream. Join this exciting project and be part of a world renowned company.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree
* Must be familiar with SAP and salary structures
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills both English and Japanese
* Must have high level of discretion and confidentiality
* Excellent IT skills especially in MS office - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and general administration