Contract: Data Integrator / Data Analyst / Canada
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months renewable|
SQL, PL/SQL, Teradata, Oracle, Python 3.2, Spotfire, Teradata Studio, TOAD, SSIS
* Responsible for providing quality data to the businesses and functions in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently.
* Supports, promotes and documents all Data Management processes and procedures.
* Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help ensure data quality and integrity.
* Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner.
* Receives, archives, distributes, loads, and disposes off technical data according to policies, standards and procedures.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.