Contract: IT Data Analyst / IT Data Catalog / Canada
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months renewable|
* SQL, PL/SQL, Spotfire, Oracle, TOAD, Oil and Gas experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Responsible for providing quality data to the businesses and functions in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently.
* Supports, promotes and documents all Data Management processes and procedures.
* Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help ensure data quality and integrity.
* Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner.
* Receives, archives, distributes, loads, and disposes off technical data according to policies, standards and procedures.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
* Moving towards full competency.
* Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
* Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
* Makes decisions within well-defined parameters