Contract: Electrical Technician (Senior) / Canada
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months renewable|
- Repair, install, troubleshoot, and perform other planned maintenance and corrective tasks on assigned electronic, electrical, pneumatic and/or mechanical control systems, devices, and ancillary equipment.
- This position also operates and maintains natural gas compression and auxiliary equipment, operates and maintains assigned equipment in a manner to meet operational needs in compliance with company and regulatory requirements, maintains core operational task qualifications, and will be required to perform tasks from other disciplines.
- Independently perform installation, testing, repair, and maintenance on compressor station equipment, and other facilities relevant to the pipeline system.
- Perform routine and major maintenance on gas turbine packages, gas compressor units reciprocating compressors, and associated auxiliary equipment;
- perform emergency repairs to meet customer and client needs;
- oversee the safe and efficient completion of projects; may oversee contractors;
- ensure facilities and personnel comply with company safety, health, environment, and risk standards procure resources and manage within budgets for the facilities.