Contract: AWS Data Lead /IT Data Analyst / Canada
|Location:||Calgary Region, Canada|
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
? Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, with specialization in S3, Python, Lamdba and Athena.
? Experience with SQL, PL/SQL Teradata and Oracle ? Experience with technical tools such as Python and AWS tools.
? Working knowledge of technical applications such as Spotfire, Teradata Studio, Toad and/or SSIS
- Bachelor's Degree
* Responsible for providing quality data to the businesses and functions in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently.
* Supports, promotes and documents all Data Management processes and procedures.
* Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help ensure data quality and integrity.
* Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner.
* Receives, archives, distributes, loads, and disposes off technical data according to policies, standards and procedures.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.