Drilling and Completion Superintendent / EgyptClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1|
We are currently recruiting a Drilling and Completion Superintendent for our activities in Egypt, to coordinate, direct and review drilling operations within defined drilling programs and budget, in order to fully meet the prognosis target, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness
The Key responsibilities are:
* Ensure Drilling activities compliance with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
* Evaluating needs for services, equipment and material
* Preparation of annual drilling program review
* Controlling drilling activities and associated contractors
* Coordinating Company's and contractor unit's activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day by day matters.
* Reporting during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
* Participating as a member of the emergency task force of a blow out or other major emergency.
* Knowledge in:
o Drilling Activities
o Completion Activities
o Advanced Drilling
o High Profile Drilling
o High Profile Compl. -WO-Rigless
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Extensive experience in the Oil and gas industry.
* Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry. Ideally offshore.
* Experience in drilling and completions activities.
* Valid IWCF Level 4 certificate (or IADC equivalent) - or be prepared to complete certificate before employment
* Offshore survival course (mandatory if job requires offshore work)