Contract: HSE Analyst I / AlaskaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
This role is in Alpine Alaska
2 Weeks On/2 Weeks Off (12Hr Days) - 14 days on / 14 days off
The Alpine Safety Liaison works with the Contractors to make sure employees are familiar with the safety culture of Alpine by promoting PREP Alaska, WINGS, IFC, SIM, LSR, etc.
* Will be a safety leader.
* Provide safety representation for contractors that do not have their own HSE staff or resources on site. Supports short term contractors visiting the field.
* Work with contractors to make sure they have the necessary resources to ensure compliance of regulatory and CPAI standards in their day to day operations:
* Work as a mentor to contractor leadership, providing insight and counsel to help their employees take an active part in the Alpine Safety Culture.
* Provide safety oversight of short-term contractors during shut down operations.
* Provide coverage for CPAI Safety Specialist as needed.
* Attend weekly contractor safety meetings and daily toolbox meetings.
* Interface with all onsite HSE representatives for knowledge and lessons learned sharing
* Presenting specialized Training such as Prep, IFC, LSR etc.
* Preparing and sending out "Question of the Day"
* Provide MBWA coaching to the contract leadership where this process does not exist.
* Being a champion for the Alpine Credo
* In the event of an incident, will support the investigation, identifying casual and root factors in system improvements, establish and oversee corrective actions. Will share field wide the information allowed in proactively preventing future potential.
* Provides analysis and monitoring of different HSE programs, incident management, behavior-based observations, investigations, audits, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), etc. using tools related to statistics, occupational health and safety, environmental sciences, economics/costing, etc.
* Conducts analytical and trending HSE reports. performs gap analysis and evaluate activity deficiencies.
* Maintains records, reports, and documents required to meet corporate and regulatory requirements including injuries, near misses, environmental releases, training, etc.
* Collects, registers, reviews, distributes, presents and archives HSE data.
* Arranges (and occasionally provide) HSE training to COP staff.
* Conducts searches and computer research regarding HSE regulatory issues, and gather industry-wide HSE related information.
* Assists in the development of policies, procedures and standards.
* Assures compliance with all appropriate COP HSE initiatives.
* Fulfills pertinent miscellaneous duties/functions as assigned.
Associate degree in a safety-related field is preferred. A combination of education, HSET training, craft experience may be considered in lieu of a degree and attitude. The person in this position will work towards obtaining Occupational Health and Safety Technician (OHST) or Construction, Health, and Safety Technician (CHST) certification.