Contract: IT Project Coordinator (Intermediate) / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Calgary Region, Canada|
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months renewable|
Coordinates project activities. Tracks work completed and updates schedules and tracking tools. Organizes and publishes project documents on SharePoint. Creates purchase requisitions and completes receiving. Performs financial tracking, reporting and forecasting. Other duties as required to ensure the success of the project.
Operates more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits.
Considered a fully qualified Project Coordinator. Can be tasked to manage junior project coordinator staff. Makes decisions to routine problems within established guidelines. Can work independently with little oversight.
Acts as the prime coordinator on multiple projects, providing a high degree of quality and accuracy. Provides feedback and improvements on processes and templates. Able to coordinate projects of increasing complexity without guidance. Able to interface confidently with senior business stakeholders. Proactively identifies and resolves issues within area of responsibility independently.
* Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
* 5 -10 years of experience as a project coordinator.
* Experience as a project coordinator on IS/IT projects
* Experience as a project coordinator with IT/telecommunications projects.
* Knowledge of SAP purchase requisitions and receiving, time/travel expense management, financial actuals and reporting, BPC forecasting.
* Experience as a Microsoft SharePoint administrator. Exposure to Microsoft Project or other project management tools. Also OpenText, Visio.
* Experience with Microsoft Office/O365, advanced level with Excel and PowerPoint.
* Good communicator with the confidence and ability to lead project team meetings.
* Ability to create and deliver project status reports or updates as required.
* Ability to prepare and maintain a realistic project schedule, including arranging all logistics for personnel, goods and services.
* Experience with field network projects
* Experience with cybersecurity projects