Contract: Senior Project Engineer - Off Plots / Qatar
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
Key Job Parameters
* Coordinate and expedite activities across engineering disciplines and project functional areas to ensure alignment of engineering design
* Identify and monitor development of engineering deliverables to support key interfaces and assemble engineering packages to support interface agreements
* Resolve technical issues related to internal and external interfaces and develop responses to support engineering queries
* Coordinate, expedite technical deliverables and support activities associated with application to RLIC for approvals, permits and licenses
* Support site data collection and surveys to validate engineering designs for brownfield engineering
* Coordinate with procurement to ensure quality and sufficiency of technical information in procurement packages, review and comment on vendor deliverables, and resolution of vendor deviation requests
* Coordinate project assessments and reviews and steward engineering action registers from reviews, engineering studies, and other activities to closure
* Facilitate the management of change process, design change process, and deviation processes to ensure design safety, quality and integrity
* Ensure completion of QG Project Management System Deliverables through execution
* Support technical clarification and bid evaluation of Offplot EPC Packages
* Coordinate training program for Qatar National Developees
* Monitor overall engineering project schedule and progress of EPC activities
* Managing close-out and hand-over of project and data for operations
Location: Doha, Qatar with potential relocation to EPC Home Office and site for construction, commissioning and start-up
Start Date: 1 February 2020
No. of Reporting Staff: None
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering discipline
* Minimum of fifteen (15) years broad experience in all project phases, i.e. FEED, engineering, procurement and construction.
* At least ten (10) years of specific involvement in the design, construction and start-up of major onshore oil and gas facilities.
Knowledge and/or Experience
* Broad, high-level knowledge of all engineering disciplines and their interaction on project
* Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the engineering of major onshore oil and gas facilities.
* Previous experience in change management and claims evaluation preferred
Technical and Business Skills * Good organization and planning skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.