Deck Construction Engineer, Interfaces / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
The Project will build a new Integrated Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters Offshore platform to be installed in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan.
The project has recently entered Execute phase and fabrication of all platform elements has now commenced.
This role is for the Aze residents and will report directly to the ACE Project Construction Manager (PCM).
The ACE Construction Engineer - Interfaces will be responsible for the overall management of construction interfaces across the ACE Topsides, Drill Rig, Jacket and Brownfield elements.
* Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead, by example, with regards to company's HSE policy.
* Perform role as ACE focal-point for construction assurance across all ACE fabrication work-streams. Support PCM across all GPO functional verification activities.
* Collaborate with PCM on construction-related decisions and provide a construction discipline perspective to schedules, design deliverables, materials purchases, shop fabrication, material delivery configuration and sequence, as well as development of any required subcontracts.
* Ensure all Fabrication contractors site work processes and procedures are fully implemented to underpin effective construction ramp-up and execution at all fabrication work-sites.
* Develop and maintain all required project construction documentation (plans and procedures) for ACE, including Build-It-Tight and Build-It-Clean programs and associated construction preservation procedures.
* During the Execute phase, provide oversight of all construction activities, from start, through to final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
* Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
* Support the development and implementation of ACE Project modernisation and transformation solutions across the project construction discipline.
* Lead the capture and implementation of construction lessons learned from previous projects.
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Educated to Degree Level
* A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
* Previous experience of construction execution in fabrication yards.
* Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
* Experience with resolution of HSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
* Deep understanding of Construction Defined Practice and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
* Previous experience of Greenfield and Brownfield projects would be a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge of English and Russian languages