Contract: Telecom Supervisor / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Are you an experienced Telecoms Supervisor? Comfortable leading Networking, Telecommunications and Cyber Security teams? Then this could be the role for you.
Based out of Algeria, on a 28/28 rotational basis you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the technical responsibilities of this team, you will be expected to undertake personal development reviews and appraisals, manage staff performance and well-being as well as provide staff with regular 1-2-1s for team leaders.
In addition you will;
- Lead on Networking Telecommunications and Cyber Security in ICT and contribute to the ITC Technical Road Map and Strategy.
- Manage, implement and maintain standardised ways of working by applying the principles of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework to the team.
- Evaluate technology, benefits and the development of business cases to ensure strategic alignment and value for money on technology platforms.
- Drive change and transformation as ICT resources are cross skilled and become increasing proactive in an increasing integrated Telecom and IT work landscape
- Identify and recommend gaps and improvements to Network Infrastructure
- Lead workshops
To be successful you will have;
- Strong knowledge of Networking, Telecommunications and Cyber Security technology & best practices. - LAN, WAN, WLAN, DHCP, DNS, IP, VOIP, SDN, RADIUS, Firewalls
- Hands on training and development of teams
- Project delivery expertise for global project roll out
- International exposure having delivered end to end.
If this sounds like you, hit apply now!