Contract: Plant Inspector / NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months+|
For an immediate start.
- The inspector is responsible to carry out test and inspection activities on pressure equipment while they are in use, according to the PID quality management system and in compliance with current legislation.
- The inspector is responsible for the preparation, carry out, and reporting of inspections, reparations and constructive changes on the pressure equipment, according to the PID quality management system and in compliance with current legislation.
- Draw up re-assessment plans and have it reviewed by the senior inspector.
- Carry out of inspections according to the authorized (approved) re-assessment plan.
- Evaluate the inspection data and NDO data, create an inspection report and have it reviewed and approved by the senior inspector.
- Offer (add) inspection activities to the AKI Agenda
- Accompany of the AKI for 10% supervise inspections, re-inspections and repairs.
- Creating repair notifications (M2 of M5) and discuss with the senior inspector.
- Draw up test requirements for the purpose of repairs and constructive changes and have it reviewed by the inspector and offer it to the AKI for 10% supervision.
- Follow up repairs and constructive changes by:
> Carry out inspection according to the approved inspection card
> Administrative processing and report as completed in SAP and Credo.
- Offer a 100% inspection report to the AKI.
- Administrative processing inspection reports in Credo.
- Report inspections completed in SAP and Credo.
- Participate in maintenance stops in the several assets on the refinery.
Our client has one of the largest refineries in Europe with a large FCC and corresponding high gasoline yield. It is a medium complex plant.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Must be in possession of I & KT2 and / or certified MLT with at least 5 years of inspection experience.
Experience in the user phase of a plant turnaround (TAR) is a must.
Affinity in the piping inspection is an advantage.