Process Engineer / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Responsible for overall set up process engineering, process capability, machine performance and tooling for productivity, cost, yield improvement.
* Provide failure analysis for problems and come up with effective solutions.
* Design work instruction for process, test run and evaluate the processes for minimize defective.
* Review and develop process, production capability, quality and yield to ensure about constant improvement.
* Support the organization goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in Engineer or related field.
* At least 4 years' experience in jewellery, gems, watch and electronics manufacturing environment is preferable.
* Good knowledge of analysis, communication skills and a good team player.
* Good command of English skills.