Project Manager - Well Established Company - Power Generation Industry / Germany
The leading Energy recruitment specialist is seeking a Project Manager for a well established company based within Europe.
Joining the Project Management team is an excellent opportunity to join a team of Specialists that are widely recognized as market leaders within the Power Generation Industry. The client we are working with act as a market leader with many award winning iconic projects.
Job Role / Responsibilities
Your daily duties will be as followed:
- Lead the project team of a turnkey gas turbine power plant project
- Represent the project to the customers and local authorities
- Ensure, maintain and develop a good relationship with key clients through regular clients visits
- Coordinate progress reports and scheduling activities
- Manage a good relationship with key sub- contractors
- Monitor project financials (cost, revenues, margins, etc.).
For this role the client that we are working with have a minimum requirement of
- At least 5 years of project management experience and proven track record in project execution for power plants
- Previous experience in working with Gas Turbines Power Plants
- Working knowledge in EPC Projects
- Degree in Engineering
- Excellent command of German and Italian would be an asset