Freelance: Technical Manager (Solar/ PV Energy) (€100K - €150K per annum) / Germany
|Salary:||€100000 - €150000 per annum|
The client is leading renewable developer operating across Europe and International shores. To support their European operations that seeking Technical Manager with strong background in the constriction of large scale Solar PV Projects.
As Technical Manager will be part of the Solar Technical Management team which is responsible for yield analysis, PV plant design, engineering and construction management during the construction process.
As a Senior Solar Technical Manager, you will play a key role in the team of specialist solar engineers and managers. You will be working very closely with other internal stakeholders, including project management, legal, HSSE, project controls, investment and procurement.
- Managing delivery and quality assurance of technical project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Managing, supporting and quality checking technical deliverables completed by in-house engineers and third parties.
- Deriving construction programme and cost estimates, in collaboration with others.
- Producing EPC and O&M contract technical schedules.
- Multi-contract engineering co-ordination, working with in-house project team and appointed contractors.
- Managing, from a technical perspective, project compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards.
- Technical input to construction, quality and HSSE management plans.
- Managing construction defect root-cause analysis and resolution.
- Undertaking technical due diligence assessments of development stage projects.
- Degree level qualification in electrical, electro-mechanical, mechanical or energy engineering;
- At least 10 years' work experience in a technical capacity within the utility-scale solar sector;
- Experience across engineering, procurement, construction and operation project stages;
- Extensive related experience and knowledge of permitting, investment, revenue and contractual aspects of developing, building and operating utility-scale solar PV plants.
- Proficiency in PVSyst and experience of at least one utility-scale, specialist PV design software package.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
Location: Europe Based
Start Date: January/ Febuary 2020
Candidates must have work/ visa statues to work in Europe.
Salary Offer: Negotiable Depending on experience