Structural Engineer / Netherlands
As a Structural Engineer you will support project teams with calculation and the development of methods and procedures for installing, removing and transporting offshore constructions.
* Prepare and update work packages of procedures, methods, drawings, etc. for various phases of the work.
* Resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to structural elements.
* Prepare detailed calculations on project related subjects such as rigging, pad-eyes, sea-fastening, barge grillages etc.
* Ensure compliancy with engineering standards and relevant codes.
* Liaise with other departments and participate in project meetings.
* Supervise and provide guidance to Structural Engineers with respect to calculation methods and procedures.
Capability profile / Qualifications:
* Minimum Bachelor (HTS) / Master level (Civil Engineering, Offshore Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent).
* 5-10 years working experience in a project/construction related environment.
* Experience in the offshore construction industry is a must.
* Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
* Team player.
* Flexible and hands-on mentality.
* Willing to travel abroad to sites and sometimes offshore to our vessels.
* We are looking for candidates who already live in The Netherlands.