Contract: Piping Engineer / IndiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Responsible for Piping specific supervision and guidance on all design /detail, engineering and technical matters, monitoring project progress and ensuring compliance with established programs and procedures and will be reporting to the Manager - Piping
- Responsible for the deliverance of piping deliverables (Plot Plan, Isometrics, stage MTOs, Stress systems) of projects and follow up the same as per the project schedule
- Responsible for schedule, quality and EH&S compliance for all piping activities and deliverables on the assigned project
- Carryout man-hour estimates, review schedule and track progress for Projects/Proposal scope
- Lead a group of engineers, designers, modelers by assigning work and coaching
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines, clients, vendors.
- Knowledge in developing/Trouble shoot piping Layout
- Pipe routing as per Layout Concepts and Standard.
- Coach/Mentor & Supervise designers in the assigned Project
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 6 to 8 years of oil & gas experience
- Strong Oil and Gas technical background and ability to effectively lead a team of piping designers.
- Job Location in Coimbatore- India
- Indian Nationality preferred
- 6 months contract extendable
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019