Contract: Site Expeditor / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Le Mans, Pays de la Loire, France|
Site expeditor to manage the schedule recovery of a critical Vendor;
- Frequent trips to Suresnes and Vendor's sub-suppliers
- Responsible for the implementation of the Vendor's recovery plan to achieve the timely and compliant delivery of the desired products.
- Propose adjustment of the recovery plan as required.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Vendor's supply chain and its manufacturing process.
- Proactively identify and manage the technical and delivery risks of the Vendor's supply chain and its manufacturing process.
- Understand and manage the interfaces and related risks with Vendor's branch based in the US.
- Interface with all Project's and Vendor's stakeholders to resolve any quality or delivery issues.
- Interface with the Vendor's Project Manager to expedite all Vendor's actions.
- Interface with the SCM Engineer in charge of the purchase order based in the client's Suresnes offices to understand the requirements, risks, impacts and priorities of the purchase order.
- Maintain regular contact with the SCM Engineer to report on progress, obtain necessary information and align on priorities.
- Expedite the time delivery of all required documentation from the Vendor and the client.
- Track and expedite the logistic flow of materials from Vendor's sub-suppliers and inside Vendor's factory to avoid lost time.
- Visit Vendor's sub-suppliers to expedite their progress as required.
- Report on a timely manner any issue and prepare weekly report of activities.
- Build and maintain a collaborative and constructive relationships with Vendor and its sub-suppliers.
- Honest and transparent communication in all situations.
- Delivery mindset
- Solution finding
- Good technical background
- Knowledge of procurement and quality control processes
- Stakeholder management
- Influential and persuasive
- Good communication in French and English
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019