Contract: Correspondence Controller / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Our Client, is currently seeking a Correspondence Controller to work a long term contract role based in Calgary, AB. starting January 2020.
- Help champion Records Focal Point knowledge and understanding of Information Management (IM) Group Records Management standards/formats/landscape.
- Manage correspondence workflows to/from the contractor (Procon, SPF) and proactively champion these processes.
- IM reporting and quality assurance both formally and adhoc.
- Help provide backfill support for Document Control team as required ( e.g.. transmittal and document processing)
- Help with change implementations of correspondence/controlled content processes (e.g. Regression testing, etc.)
- Creates and enters data into databases or spreadsheets (e.g. Excel SharePoint) using advanced functions.
- The position will not have direct reports.
- Work closely with multiple departments to facilitate the delivery of the Project team's correspondence, reporting and other activities.
- Reports to IM Manager and supports the larger team in areas of Correspondence and IM reporting and management.
- 5+ years’ experience in document coordination/management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to define IM requirements in support of change management and improvements.
- Self-starter with problem solving skills who is able to adapt to many different situations.
- Resilient under pressure.
- Highly organized and capable of working independently under their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to apply advanced functions of Microsoft Office (e.g. templates, importing graphs, charts, pivot tables, etc.).
- Previous experience with internal systems and processes (eg. Procon, SPF, SharePoint) would be an asset.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020