Regional Human Resources Manager / Bahrain
|Salary:||$80,000 - 100,000|
We are working in close partnership with a leading provider of Automation & Measurement Solutions. The organisation has a global presence and is regarded as a market leader in the industry.
Due to succession planning, they are seeking to recruit an experienced executive for the position of Human Resources Manager – Middle East & Africa – based in Bahrain. This is a key role in the regional leadership team and candidates must meet the key requirements to be considered.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently located in Bahrain or willing to relocate
- Educated with a university degree discipline and formal human resources qualifications or industry accreditation’s
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills. Ability to speak Arabic desired but not essential
- Minimum of 10 years’ human resources experience within an industrial manufacturing or engineering environment
- 5+ years management experience within the HR function with experience leading regional teams across Middle East & Africa
- Established HR generalist skill set with experience leading strategic and operational human resources initiatives
- Experience in leading multi-functional teams with strong communication, leadership and team working skills.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership of the Human Resources function across Middle East & Africa region for a business unit of over 1000 employees
- Day to day ownership and leadership of multiple functions including; talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & development, payroll and employee relations
- Identify areas for development within the HR function and create necessary plans and initiatives to improve HR
- Work with regional senior management teams in the development and execution of the business strategy for the region
- Manage a team of HR professionals located across the region supporting all elements of the regional business unit
- Dual reporting line to the Director of Administration and Regional President.
This is a key role within the regional leadership team for this global organisation and you can be expected to contribute extensively to the continued growth plans of the business.