Director - Corporate Sustainability & Climate Change / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - perm|
* Primary focus on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of the firm's consulting services to deliver strategic value to our clients. In particular, play a key role in growing the Sustainability & Climate Change business across its broad portfolio of service offerings:
o Climate change adaptation and action planning
o Carbon impact assessment & management
o Greenhouse gas and global warming strategies
o Environmental & Social Governance Frameworks
o Sustainability Reporting
* Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with our global strategy.
* Provide business value selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of our capabilities within key client organizations.
* Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
* Maintain the pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
* Manage capture efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, pricing, and presentations.
* Contribute to leadership and management of major climate change & sustainability programs and projects for Singapore and Southeast Asia.
* Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to consultants. Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
* Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
* Post- graduate degree in environmental engineering or related discipline.
* 20+ years' experience in a consulting environment.
* Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
* Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
* Offer recognized technical expertise and an established reputation in the local marketplace.