Senior Water Resource Management / GermanyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€55000 - €70000 per annum|
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialists are seeking a Senior Water Resources Engineer for a permanent position to be based in Frankfurt, Germany, joining a leading consulting engineering company, to work on international projects.
Joining the water resources team is an excellent opportunity to join a team of engineers, water experts and irrigation that is widely recognized as market leaders in the field of water management engineering, especially across Africa and Asia. The client we are working with act as a market leader with many award winning iconic projects. As a business they employ around 5,000 staff and operate across 33 countries worldwide.
Job Role / Responsibilities
The Senior Water Resources Engineer position is working in the field of engineering and water resource management with projects in irrigation, flood management, hydraulic design. You will need to work on a variety of projects across the world as well as project from the head office location.
The role will be based in Frankfurt, Germany, but you will need to be flexible to travel to projects across Africa and Asia.
The salary package is dependant on experience.
For this role the client that we are working with have a minimum requirement of:
- MSc in Civil Engineer, Water Resources, Irrigation or Agriculture. Ideally a PhD qualification.
- 10+ years of experience within the water resources, water management field, working within the design of irrigation, flooding, hydraulic projects.
- Extensive international experience
- English language is necessary but ideally speak French or at least 1 other language
- Experience in CAD, GIS, SCADA or Automation would be a bonus.
Key Words / SEO
Project Manager, Team Leader, Water Resources, Water Management, Water Resource Management, Irrigation, Agriculture, Hydraulics.