General Foreman (Cable Bridge) / Philippines
|Salary:||$8000 - $10000 per month|
General Foreman (Cable Bridge) - Philippines
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced General Foreman for an on-going Cable Bridge project in the Philippines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major International Contractor who is constructing a High profile, Cable Stay Bridge in the Philippines. With a proven track record on such projects and with follow up work already secured this is a great opportunity for long term co-operation.
The project is on going and is scheduled to last for at least a further 18 months, working as part of an international team.
The General Foreman shall be based on site supporting the Project and Construction Managers to successful deliver the project to time and budget. Due to the scale of the project, which is being considered as 2 major packages a certain level of autonomy and the ability to work unsupervised will be essential.
Duties of the role shall include, but not limited to:
- Ensure work is carried out according to design, schedule and quality.
- Manage and superintend the works of the staff working under him, day-to- day field working and utilization of available experts to monitor the construction works and provide assistance during defect liability period.
- Assign specific tasks to the national senior, mid-level and junior Bridge Engineers for successful implementation of the work.
Key requirements for the role:
- 15 years construction experience.
- Previous Bridge (ideally cable stay) is essential.
- Previous General Foreman experience is also essential
- Similar environment experience would be beneficial (Asia or the Middle East)
The salary package on offer is flexible depending on experience but shall be a strong expatriate package
Key Words / SEO
Bridge, Highway, Road, Rail, Construction, Construction Supervision, General Foreman, Main Contractor, Engineer, Cable Stay Bridge, Reinforced concrete, Prestressed, Steel Truss, Philippines, South East Asia, GCC, Middle East, Resident Engineer, World Bank.