Loss Prevention Engineer / Italy
The Loss Prevention Engineer is responsible for reviewing, assessing and managing the scope of works relevant to their specialization of the allocated FEED/EPC package under the direction of their delegated Senior Project Engineers and Project Manager in the oil and gas, petrochemical or infrastructure industries.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Loss Prevention Engineer shall be able to:
- Design review of fire system include Fire system, Active / passive fire protection layout and fire hazardous area.
- Ability to identify the hazardous process during design to develop the required plan.
- Review fire water demand calculation and monitoring coverage.
- Identify Safety requirement in oil and gas plant
- Review fire and gas detection systems
- Review Process safety in H2S environment
- Analysis fire and explosion risk to evaluate the need of fire protection or blast protection measures
- Review HSE procedure of the project
- Review Reliability Availability Maintainability analysis (RAM) and calculate the predicated performance of the system in terms of expected though out the project
- Review 3D consequence modeling to identify areas involved in the effects of a possible release of hazardous substances in a complex environment
10-15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects
Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details
Good working knowledge of Aramco standards and procedures and International standards
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (training, presentations, report writing)
Adapt & Learn
Plan & Organize
Analyze & Solve problems
Closing date: 2019-11-19 12:00:00