Document Controller / Norway
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Document Controller
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 11.11.2019 - 31.12.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2019-11-18 12:00:00
- The role will support Operations business unit with a functional home in IM&T, Document Management Team. It is expected that the role will interact with both Asset Data Managers, IM Support team and Admin support as well as Operations organisation.
- The main purpose is to provide guidance/training and perform document control work processes and activities ensuring quality control business critical documents within Operations (typical asset specific) and other business units as necessary.
- Work location is Stavanger and the person holding this role will be situated in the Operations community and report to Document Management Manager
- Follow up document owner deliveries according to planned submission dates
- Quality control of metadata for documents in different Document Management Systems to ensure correct use
- Organise documents in several repositories (file shares) for migration to DMS or SharePoint
- Organise printing and distribution of hard copies with aim to digitalise where relevant
- Act as the contact person for Document Control processes and contribute to implementation of new Document Management System (Documentum D2)
- Advise and support in document management, records management, metadata governance in relation to implementation of D2 and other Document Management Systems used in Aker BP
- Other tasks as assigned by leader
- Bachelor degree or extensive experience within Data and Information management, document management in particular.
- 5-10 years’ experience from information management, document handling and control in particular
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulation within the petroleum industry
- Extensive knowledge of document management processes and requirements
- Extensive experience within Documents Managements systems / tools
Other relevant competence
- Applicants with good knowledge of the challenges experienced operating offshore installations will be preferred
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Experienced user of different IT solutions
- Organized and structured
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be able to receive a task and take ownership and carry out what is needed to deliver in accordance to requirements
- Proactive, takes initiative, drives workflows forward and able to work independently
- Positive, a driver, demonstrates motivation and commitment
- Fosters learning and sharing and continuously strives for improvements by interacting internally and externally
- Team player and solution oriented