Project Engineer / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are pleased to offer the following opportunity of Project Engineer located in St. John's, NL.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 2019-11-15 12:00:00
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review job needs to make sure tools and equipment needed are in stock
- Provide customer with recommendations, procedures and drawings when a changing plan is necessary
- Provide customer with reports of history of tools run and results obtained, history of the job and related information prior to leaving rig site
- Provide technical support to our clients on job planning while onshore
- Collect client well information and status of operations.
- Write work instructions/procedures/proposals.
- Adhere to OEPS and Eastern Canada’s API Q2 requirements.
- Create and update service quality plans.
- Create BHA Drawings and with accurate parameters including tensile and torsional limitations for all equipment.
- Finalize job by getting reports, job logs signed by company representative
- Actively participate in shop servicing, dressing, and loadouts of equipment.
- Perform operations in accordance with company policies and customer requirements
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Petroleum)
- 5+ years experience in offshore operations
- Ability to work successfully and maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use skills knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, strong leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to work within a team and excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software package
Proficient computer knowledge for and a wide range of programs and hardware