Head of Aviation / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Head of Aviation
- Development and periodic reviews of long-term business and contracting strategies for aviation services to support all Company production operations activities across multiple locations.
- To provide and manage safe and efficient Rotary Wing and UAV (drone) aviation services in accordance with Contractual, National, International and Company requirements.
- To manage all aviation contracts, as Contract Holder for all associated contracts, with responsibility to develop strategies to manage cost exposure associated with non- linear customer demand across multiple stakeholders.
- Development, preparation and continual review and update of relevant Company procedures, practices and associated manuals, based on deep technical knowledge and extensive subject matter skills in the specialist area of aviation transportation and UAVs, developed through many years of working experience.
- Responsible for development and management of annual and multi-year budgets (AWB&P) determined through communication and negotiation across multiple stakeholder departments in all areas of Company activities, with ultimate accountability to deliver all required services necessary to maintain Company production operations.
- To monitor aircraft and contractor performance against agreed performance indicators and identify areas of improvement and optimization.
- To review budgets/forecast and assist other Corporate Departments in budgeting for Aviation related activities.
- To ensure regular inspection the helidecks and helipads to assure safety and technical conformity.
- To evaluate the training plan for aviation personnel and monitor their development.
- To monitor on-site training for newcomers.
- Extensive knowledge and management of aviation services and UAV (drone) services.
- Fully conversant with aviation requirements for offshore drilling rigs operations
- High level of communication and influencing skills, able to negotiate outcomes across all levels of multiple organizations and stakeholders
- Self-starter with high level of problem solving skills, able to develop and implement solutions to complex challenges in non-routine activities.
- Good team worker with ability to promote a positive culture in relation to aviation safety
- Contract HSE management skills
- Contract Holder skills
- Development and manage implementation of strategies.
- Risk assessment and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Analysis of service and resource requirements.
- Developments of procedures, practices, work instructions etc.
- Performance assessment and implementation of improvements.
- Incident investigation.
- Aviation Logistics, Master of all competencies.
- Skilled for all aspects of contract management.
- Supervisory skills.
- Good delegation skills.
- Extensive HSE knowledge.
- Good computer, written and oral skills.
- Fluent in English.
- University Degree or Diploma in an aviation discipline.
- Either qualified Fixed Wing or Rotary Wing pilot, with minimum Commercial Pilots License issued by an international aviation authority, or Licensed Aviation Maintenance Engineer, with minimum Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License issued by an international aviation authority.
- 8-10 years minimum experience in the aviation industry.
- 4 years' experience in a supervisor/advisor role.
- Extensive experience (5 years) in offshore/onshore helicopter operations including knowledge of Fixed Wing and Rotary wing operating standards.
- A minimum 12 years of relevant experience is expected for TA-2's to be assessed for overall discipline.
- Experience in dealing with Government Officials and with executives of contracting companies.
- Teamwork and motivating skills are essential.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019