E&I Site Engineer / Scotland
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||£35 - £40 per hour|
We are currently recruiting for an E&I Site Engineer on a contract basis in the Central Belt area of Scotland. The successful candidate should have on-site experience working in a chemical/petrochemical COMAH environment.
- Good understanding & experience of E&I Design
- Design implementation on site
- Good understanding and experience hazardous area equipment and implementation
- Responsible for ensure health and safety and implementation/ understanding of onsite CDM
- Good experience overseeing electrical / instrument cabling, contractor
- Good experience with client interface and relations
- Honours degree or equivalent in Electrical/Instrument Engineering
- Site/Field experience implementing E&I works
- Responsible for overseeing Electrical contractors onsite
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020