HR Analyst - Total Remuneration / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
The HR Analyst - Total Remuneration will report into the Manager of Total Remuneration in liaising with and providing advise to internal stakeholders with salary recommendations.
Joining a close knit team, this is parental leave cover till July 2020, with shortlisting for interview to commence next week. This is an 8 hour day working Monday to Friday, an option for a CWW working 9, 9 hour days a fortnight is available.
Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Compile employment documentation - employment contracts, memos and TR Statements
* Support employee benefit programs (Share plan and Superannuation)
* Develop, maintain and interpret HR Policies including review of requests for exceptions to policy
* Process the administration of salaries of employees moving within the business
* Provide supervisors with advise on salary administration processes and philosophies
* Support development of new benefits or policy and/or review of processes and practices
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Human Resources degree qualification, with HR experience within the Resources/Oil & Gas industry
* Demonstrated experience in providing HR policies & Procedures counsel and dealing with confidential information
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with all levels
* Ability to identify issues with current practices / policies, and using initiative, investigate and present solutions
* Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
* Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results