Draughtsman - Subsea Engineering Department / Malaysia
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Duration:||Permanent - perm|
Draughtsman to be based in our Client's Subsea Engineering Department in Kuala Lumpur office.
* 3 - 10 years' experience in design/engineering of steel structure / OIC installation / Subsea and pipelines
* Technical education. Relevant certificate from accredited university/college.
* Experience in design /drafting of steel structure / OIC Installation / subsea and pipeline
* Preferably experience from Subsea engineering environment and/or offshore operations.
* Experience from working with offshore field layouts, route planning, and vessel deck layouts is a bonus.
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD and or Inventor CAD software.
* Production of fabrication drawings of steel structures using AutoCAD or Inventor software.
* Production of 2D/3D illustrations, storyboards / subsea installation sequences.
* Production of detailed lift rigging arrangements.
* Planning vessel deck layouts together with project engineers.
* Updating and Modifications of Field Layouts.
* Design / modelling of structures and equipment using 3D Inventor software.
* Cooperate with the other personnel in the Project CAD Group and other disciplines in the Project.
* Conduct self-check on drawing/sketches.
* Follow-up of fabrication work in the workshop and on the vessels during mobilization when appropriate.
This role is open to candidates with full working rights in Malaysia only.
Founded in 1957 from Italy, our client is a leading company in engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is present in over 70 countries worldwide and has 32 thousand employees of 120 different nationalities.