Programme Manager (Oracle Fusion) / UK
|Salary:||£850 to £1000 per day|
|Duration:||6 to 12+ months contract|
We have doubled in size over the last year and are rapidly growing Finance/Insurance company. We are seeking for a Senior Project/Programme Manager to manage, co-ordinate and report Finance Change ERP delivery.
The business has received the largest investment for a start up in UK history. Our company is now ranked as one of the 3 biggest companies in its field.
As a result of the rapid growth, the business requires a new General Ledger and supporting processes. The role will include managing and co-ordinating third parties and strategic partners as part of project delivery.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of a similar role in delivering Oracle Fusion GL in Financial Services.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of structured project and programme delivery methodologies and approaches.
- Well organised and self-motivated and able to encourage same in others.
- Demonstrable problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able analyse disparate or conflicting information to organise, prioritise, plan and clearly communicate outcomes and rationales.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive, energetic and approachable manner.