Market Access and Pricing Manager / Consultant / UKClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£750 to £950 per day (negotiable)|
|Duration:||12+ months renewable contract|
We are a global pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge. We are looking for a Market Access and Pricing Manager / Consultant to work within the Immunology team. This will be for a 12 months initial contract and focused around delivering successful reimbursement submissions to meet HTA requirements.
- You will be delivering reimbursement submissions to meet HTA requirements on a National level.
- Working cross functionally to find innovative solutions to problems
- Leading on outcomes research and RWE studies to support submission of the portfolio
- Supporting budget management and managing HTA vendors and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in Reimbursement strategies
- Experience on leading HTA submission in the UK
- Experience in either Oncology or Immunology
- Strong project management experience
- Strong experience in writing and presenting reports to the Board and for external consumption.
- Strong experience responding to Regulatory and audit requests and interacting with regulators and auditors.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting on internal metrics and on a statutory basis.
Great opportunity to join an established organisation who offer a collaborative culture and environment. Apply now for further info or get in touch
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019