QC Supervisor / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level,
- To ensure that Contractor is following the technical requirements for material, welding, NDT and testing activities.
- To perform welding inspection as per defined Quality Control plan.
- To review and release piping test pack prior pressure testing.
- To implement the Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Welding, Certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent.
- NDT Certified Level II as per ISO 9712 for RT.
- Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as AWS, ISO, API, ASTM and ASME. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020