Senior Engineering Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 10 months|
This position will be responsible for supporting the Drilling & Completions Superintendents as a senior technician. The role has primary responsibility for supporting the Drilling & Completions Operations team. Additional support for budgeting, permitting, forecasting, scheduling, and cost control will also be required. Other duties may be added to the job as mutually agreed upon by employee and supervisor.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create daily and weekly reports using XL/Microsoft and PowerPoint
* Support for maintaining current project dashboard metrics
* WellView Report Auditing
* Assist the team with data acquisition, report / presentation preparation and analysis of data for various engineering projects.
* Assist with business plan requirements (Reserve cycle, Budget and Plan cycle).
* Assisting/creating/approving PR/PO requests
* Invoice Approval
* Petrolink uploads of documents
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Advanced computer skills (especially Microsoft Office).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (a team player).
* Adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* 5+ years of oil and gas industry experience preferred
Education, Training & Certifications:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Engineering related disciplines
The Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre- requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
* Builds Trusted Relationships
* Develops Talent
* Creates Effective Teams
* Thinks Strategically
* Inspires Innovation
* Demonstrates Courage
* Drives Continuous Improvement
* Makes Quality Decisions
* Delivers High Performance