Project Services Manager / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months+|
The Project Services Manager will be predominantly involved in the ongoing Capital Investment scope and be based at site. Within the Projects organisation, the Project Services Manager will be part of the Project Management Team and report to the Project Manager.
* Leads and Manage a team of projects control professionals within the company in Algeria. Accountable for planning, cost control, Quantity survey, risk management and contracts support as required. This is a line management role, reporting to the Project Manager.
* This is an equal rotational position (i.e. back to back role typically working 4 weeks on, and 4 weeks off) based in Algeria, The position provides the opportunity of working in a remote desert location, within a multi national and multi-cultural environment.
* Positions supervised: Cost Engineers, Planner, Quantity surveyor and Contract Admin Engineer
* The company has a program of ongoing Capital projects (CAPEX) and Operational expenditures (OPEX), required to maintain or enhance production:
- Drilling of new wells, Expansion of the gas pipeline gathering systems and gas plants.
- HSE, ISO-14001 environmental related projects.
- Various plant / facilities modifications improvements
- Security Enhancement project : 2013-2020
- New Infrastructure [company accommodation camps, military camps, new roads, etc.]
University Degree in Engineering or equivalent required
English - Essential (Fluent)
French - Advantageous (or willingness to learn)
Arabic - Advantageous but not essential
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum (10) years of experience in contract management within Oil & Gas, petrochemical industry with experience of working on international projects, in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
* Expert experience of contract administration and cost estimating functions in the hydrocarbon industry with good knowledge of Contract principles and industry practices
* Experience in dealing with pre/post award contracts.
* Have good working knowledge of multiple types of contracts and agreements
* Technical Knowledge in reviewing and finalizing various Technical Contracts.
* Good team player, with respect for other people's cultures and perspectives
* Proficient in written and spoken English
* Computer Literacy (MS Office) including the use of software applications - Essential.
* Other applications Documentum, Sharepoint, Maximo, Synergi - Advantageous.