HR Coordinator - 6 Months Contract / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
The candidate will support all aspects of generalist HR, and employee life cycle as required, working closely with both the Senior HR Advisor and also myself on a daily basis. This will be a role with lots of variety, and will suit someone who enjoys a faster pace.
You will be proficient in the following;
* Arranging interviews with candidates
* Chasing up references
* Filing in an orderly manner
* Preparing contracts of employment
* Update of Job descriptions
* A keen attention to detail and a willingness to support administrative tasks also required.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Ideally be CIPD qualified, with demonstrable HR administrative/coordination experience
* A flexible attitude and willingness to support whatever task requested, including some wider general administration duties within the office, including charitable activities or events.
* The role will be Aberdeen based and can be anywhere from 32 to 40 hours per week, split over 4 or 5 days.
* Start date is negotiable, however we would like someone started by early December at the latest. No guarantees, however this could extend beyond 6 months.