Executive, HR Policy Development & Projects / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Duration:||Permanent - perm|
* Research, analyse and revise the development of new and existing HR Policies and Procedures based on the business and operational requirements.
* Review and develop HR ad-hoc initiatives and change management which encompasses the areas of HR business process reengineering, change management and other areas as identified by the Management.
* Research and collate information related to the latest HR trends and industry best practice as an input for the revision/development of HR Policy and Procedures (PRC) and Strategies & Initiatives.
* Analyse and revise the existing HR PRC and develop new HR PRC in line with Company's business/operational requirements and industry best practices to support Company in attracting and retaining talents.
* Develop and communicate the new provision/development or relevant changes to relevant stakeholders.
* Plan and manage special/ad-hoc initiatives/projects relating to HR and change management.
* Plan and implement HR internal assurance exercise to ensure compliance with the approved HR PRC and mitigate the risk
* Understand the relevant statutory acts and regulations to ensure all HR policies are updated.
* Appreciate the business/operational requirements to develop relevant HR policies and strategies in support of the business needs.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum of 7 years relevant working experience; focused on Organizational Management, Change Management, Process Re-engineering and HR Policies Management, within the Oil & Gas / Banking industry.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
Candidates must have full working rights in Malaysia.