Oil & Gas Business Development Manager - Valve Actuation / Southern US Region
|Location:||Southern US Region|
|Salary:||$110,000 - 120,000|
We are working in close partnership with a leading Valve Actuation manufacturing company. The organisation has a large global presence and is an industry leader in the market.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit an Oil & Gas Business Development Manager – Southern USA – Valve Actuation. This role will lead the development of the O&G sector within the Southern US region. This is a key position within the organisation and is a key part of their expansion plans.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
- Preferably based in Houston, Louisiana or Oklahoma City is preferred. Other locations within Southern US may be considered.
- Educated with a 4 year Engineering degree discipline or compensatory industry experience
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with specific technical knowledge of Linear & Rotary Actuator products
- 5+ years’ sales experience within the Oil & Gas industry across Upstream, Midstream, Pipeline, Refinery sectors
- Experience selling through distribution and rep networks as well as direct end user sales
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the sales, business development and penetration of the Oil & Gas market within the Southern US region
- Establish partnerships with suitable distribution and reps within the Southern US region
- Target end user customers across Upstream, Midstream, Pipeline & Refinery sectors to deliver new product and MRO sales
- Create account and technical sales strategies for targeted customers within the markets
- Work with senior management on a long term strategy to grow and develop the O&G market sector
- Reporting to US Director of Sales.
This is a new position in the company and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from working within a dynamic and growing organisation enjoying accelerated career progression.