General Manager - Corporate Emergency & Fire Fighting / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager- Corporate Emergency Response and Firefighting to be based in Saudi Arabia. The successful applicant will be a key appointment to the project and will work within the client’s integrated Project Management team in performing Audits, providing guidance and approve recommendations raised to higher managements, development of fire protection operation during project.
Key duties will include:
- Provides technical assistance to Managements, contractors and subsidiaries personnel thru subordinates in regard to interpreting and complying with fire codes and NFPA standards or other international approved organization
- Perform researches and find ways to improve the ERP system, perform/lead/ guide incident investigation
- Evaluate the fire and emergency preparedness, to ensure alignments and sustainability.
- Review and approve of all fire, ERT and emergency policy & procedures for the CERPMs to ensure implementation
- Establish the ERT selection, evaluation and elimination criteria
- Standardize all PRs raised for Fire suppression, Protection and detection systems as well as PPE, fire equipment and fire trucks “as applicable
- 18-20 Years in fire services
- 15 Years In services “managing/Leading”
- Fire engineering degree
For further information, please email me.