C&P VSR Coordinator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Coordinate scheduling of Vendor Service Representatives with international companies to support work activities associated with Systems Completions and Construction.
* Strong Excel spreadsheet skills and strong English language skills both written and spoken.
* Ensure vendor service requests are completed and submitted in a timely manner to allow work orders to be raised (see Appendix 2 for VSR form)
* Provide regular Excel spreadsheet look-ahead of site/vendor requirements at fortnightly vendor requirements meetings.
* Lead kick off meetings / discussions with vendors and on-site request or of vendor to clarify scope, training requirements prior to mobilization, and ensuring work fronts, materials, tools etc. are available for when vendors arrive on site.
* Management of mobilization (in conjunction with business services team) and on- site management of vendors, including meet and greet, passes, inductions, office space, timesheet approval
* Management of changes to mobilization and demobilization dates, and scope modifications resulting in longer or shorter durations on site.