Contract Writer / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
The contract writer will be responsible for reviewing and negotiating the terms and conditions of IT specific contracts for software, hardware and services.
- Manage/coordinate the contract writing process for IT purchases
- Prepare and manage all procurement contracts and other legal documents, which includes; negotiation of commercial terms and conditions, obtaining delegation of authority approvals, and ensuring timely execution of contractual documents
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in a purchasing environment or related discipline preferably in a refinery or chemical plant environment, if not then manufacturing.
- 3+ years’ experience working on IT specific agreements
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; preferred experience with Ariba and SAP
- Strong organizational and time- management skills
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020