Contract Writer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The contract writer will be responsible for reviewing and negotiating the terms and conditions of IT specific contracts for software, hardware and services.
- Manage/coordinate the contract writing process for IT purchases
- Prepare and manage all procurement contracts and other legal documents, which includes; negotiation of commercial terms and conditions, obtaining delegation of authority approvals, and ensuring timely execution of contractual documents
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in a purchasing environment or related discipline preferably in a refinery or chemical plant environment, if not then manufacturing.
- 3+ years’ experience working on IT specific agreements
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; preferred experience with Ariba and SAP
- Strong organizational and time- management skills
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019