Superintendent / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$150,000 - 190,000|
We are proud to be working in partnership with an outstanding National General Contractor. Despite an extremely competitive market this company maintains its position within the ENR top 50 contractors in the Nation.
This firm has multiple immediate opportunities for experienced Superintendents to work on Aviation/Healthcare projects in Atlanta, Georgia. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected, successful company with aggressive growth plans.
- Responsible for job-site operations including onsite activities of subcontractors, suppliers, clients and their representatives and others as may be assigned within area of responsibility.
- Coordinates and monitors subcontractor construction schedules, manning charts, and material and equipment requirements.
- Allocate tasks and responsibility to project team members and ensure effective personnel utilisation. Motivate and manage staff and ensure correct level of inter project communication is prevalent.
- Implements procedures to ensure construction operations are continuously adhering to engineering designs, specifications, quality standards, schedules and budget.
- Responsible for coordination of construction operations to ensure they coincide with the overall established schedules. Coordinates with other superintendents and subcontractors to plan construction schedules.
- Identify and report project risk, and issues, and escalate to Programme and Construction Manager where required.
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits.
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates;
- Prepare and submit Superintendent’s Daily Reports;
- Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings.
- The Successful candidate shall have 5+ years of superintendent experience on Commercial or Industrial Projects.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading construction plans and specifications.
- 30-Hour OSHA Construction Safety and Health Certification.
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Construction/Engineering Related Degree desired;
- First Aid/CPR certification;
- 10+ years of industry experience