Risk Based Integrity Engineer / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||CAD90 per hour|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Risk Based Engineer for a contract role in Lloydminster. The individual must be local or have their own accommodations.
Nice to haves:
- Support the implementation and sustainment of the Client's program for prioritizing maintenance and inspection activities that meets or exceeds provincial and federal regulatory requirements
- Coordinate operations, maintenance, engineering and inspection personnel to optimize existing asset reliability by providing technical and RBIM program support through training and process development
- Support RBIM Program sustainment activities including risk assessments and inspection planning
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the RBIM Program, procedures and processes
- Participate in industry networks to ensure industry recommended integrity and reliability practices are explored and considered for adoption in the RBIM Program.
- Degree in Materials or Mechanical Engineering
- Eligible for Professional Engineering membership with APEGA or equivalent provincial jurisdiction.
- Firm's APEGA registration needed or equivalent provincial jurisdiction.
- Minimum of 10 years working in the inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of pressure equipment, piping, tanks, and fired heaters, primary focus is piping.
- Minimum of 5 years working in the field of Risk Based Integrity Management
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the areas of inspection/reliability, risk assessments and risk-based inspections, condition assessment, root cause analysis, failure investigation, corrosion control and mitigation for oil and gas operators or petrochemical industries
- Working knowledge of API Recommended Practice API 510, API 570, API 571, API 580, API 581, API 650, API 653, and API 579.
- Working knowledge of ABSA documents AB-505 and AB- 506
Nice to haves:
- Project Management Professional designation
- Minimum of 5 years working in the field of fitness of service assessments for pressure equipment, piping and tanks.
- Knowledge of materials of construction, selection, limitation, use and welding problems associated with different materials.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020