Drilling Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$80 - $85 per hour, Benefits: Full benefits package|
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in planning and executing drilling programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Should be competent in all fundamental drilling engineering skills – Casing Design; Time and Cost estimating; hydraulics and Performance optimization.
- Projects will be focused on thermal recovery infill drilling operations.
- Any experience in cyclic steam diatomite operations would be an advantage.
- Project scope may include drilling intercept wells therefore directional drilling and ranging knowledge would be advantageous.
- Must be fully computer literate including the use of engineering desktop tools such as Landmark Wellplan.
- Preferred: Knowledge of California Regulatory regime.
- 9/80 schedule.
- 12+ month assignment.
- Full benefits provided.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019