Associate Director - Rail / VictoriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to AUD250000 per annum|
Rail Project Manager - Melbourne, Australia
A multidisciplinary consultancy is looking for a Rail Project Manager for several railway projects in the Melbourne and the surrounding states.
This Rail Project Manager will be based in Melbourne working on a major rail infrastructure programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing leadership and project management in all facets of the project activities to deliver programs to meet cost, time and quality requirements.
* Developing and managing effective communication and liaison with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed and appropriately integrated into the project.
* Reporting to the programme management team, responsible for the strategy and delivery of a major component project on this programme.
* Working in a client facing role, responsible for leading our team, developing the clients' strategy, through to assisting in the appointment of the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.
* Developing the clients brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
* Supervising and developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
* Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
* Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
* Driving the procurement of services and works required to deliver the project.
* Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
* Overseeing business planning and strategy to grow the rail sector.
* Providing operational, budget and performance management of the rail sector projects.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
* Demonstrable experience within rail/light rail/metro infrastructure.
* In-depth project/programme controls experience, demonstrating a clear understanding of the distinction between the functions of each disciplines.
* Complete understanding of design, construction and cost programs.
* Proven track record in delivering public sector or other infrastructure projects.
If this is a role that fits your profile and is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Megan Burges on email@example.com for further information.
Rail, metro, LRT, commercial, Melbourne, Australia, Victoria, Metro, infrastructure
ewi is the global leader in infrastructure and engineering recruitment. Our exemplary network connects first class talent with the global leaders and teams in infrastructure and engineering. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure projects all over the world