Senior Construction Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Brownfield Lead Interface and Execution Team in
- HSE principles and life saving rules.
- the five pillars of delivery, supported by KPI’s in line with COMPANY goals
- To safely and efficiently lead and direct activities of the Brownfield project, in line with organizational and business objectives, targets and plans.
- To drive and accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture, compliance with HSE principles and Life Saving Rules.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of processes, tool and working methods for continuous improvement.
- To deliver Brownfield Project on time under the the Project Management System, to budget and to the required level of quality.
- Attend workshops, shutdown gates, document reviews, formal risk assessments, deliverables to support project execution.
- Engineering Degree with experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
- Technical background with experience in construction of O&G projects.
- Experience in offshore construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practice and construction standards.
- Knowledgeable in Risk Assessment processes and applications.
- Managed multi discipline and multi cultural teams.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019