Site Inspector / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Site Inspector
Work Location: Egersund
Start date: January – March 2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2019-10-24 12:00:00
• Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviours and skills required.
• Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues.
• Provide guidance within area of expertise to site team.
• Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required.
• Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable.
• Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance.
• Stop any job that may harm people or the environment.
• Ensuring that all installation activities are executed safely and efficiently and is of a high quality.
• Verify technical integrity and design quality of contractor’s and subcontractor’s scope of work.
• Verify quality of mechanical completion procedures and checklists, including relevant testing is performed
• Ensure mechanical completion activities are completed within schedule and to an acceptable quality
• Participate in multidiscipline inspections of installed equipment and systems
• Ensure punch items are identified and closed properly
• Verify ATEX certification of installed equipment
• Ensure total system integrity throughout the value chain and that technical solutions comply with governing Rules and Regulations.
• Facilitate good co-operation throughout the Project with Contractor, subcontractors and Company
• Ensure RNAS values are followed.
• Ensure all works conducted at site are in compliance to technical standards and specifications, approved procedures, plans, manuals and in compliance with Authorities regulations (PSA).
• Propose and participate in risk reviews and analysis related to critical operations, modifications or development projects
• Report daily site activities to Site Representative.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline is required, experience might compensate for lack of degree.
Special Knowledge required
• Experience from Oil and Gas Projects and Norwegian Rules and Regulations for the Petroleum Industry.
• Familiar with all relevant national legislation, has a good knowledge and overview over international and national standards and is familiar with the current industry practises within his/hers discipline.
• Be updated on national and international standards, industry norms and RNAS requirements within own discipline
• Experience in Oil and Gas Construction sites.
• Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry with relevant site experience.
• Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships with contractor and subcontractor personnel.
• Experience in use of relevant standards (e.g. relevant NORSOK standards, IEC 61892 series, IEC 60079 series, NEK 400, PED/ATEX/EMC directives)