TAG & iTools Specialist / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
A client in Qatar have a requirement for a TAG and ITools Specialis t, working on Major Projects (MP)
The role will be based in Doha on a residential basis (single).
Will be the iTools key user for all MP projects and provide assistance to all contractors on all iTools plug-ins.
Be the focal point on all MP projects for Equipment Tag numbering and ensure compliance with COMPANY standards.
Interface with MP, E&C and MIEC contractor regarding the Tag database management.
Participate in the review of the engineering key documents (such as P&IDs) of all MP projects to ensure that Tag numbering is properly addressed.
The job holder will also be involved in the final documentation verification for all MP projects.
iTools software is used by the company to capture metadata in project deliverables e.g. equipment tags, line numbering, document numbering etc.
The job holder will assist with iTool implementation, delivering training when required in contractors organizations for all MP projects. The job holder shall move for missions to FEED and EPCIC contractor location as required.
The job holder will manage the Equipment Tag database for all MP projects and interface with E&C department, to ensure compliance with company standards.
Interfacing with MIEC (Maintenance Inspection Engineering Contract) Team will be required to ensure accurate Equipment Tag Numbering is being delivered.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Engineer with a strong experience in project execution FEED and EPCIC
* Equipment Tag Management experience.
* Knowledge of I Tools, AutoCAD, MS-Excel, MS-Word and Adobe Acrobat software.
* Previous experience in oil and gas projects environment in similar position and work in a multi-national organization with at least 10 years' experience.
* Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
* University Degree from a recognized University.
* Team player, communication and reporting skills, well organized, diligent
To apply please send full CV