We have exciting requirement for a global client for a Construction Site Manager for a project based in the Uzbekistan. This is an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced contractor for an 18 month contract on a 6/2 week rotation.
- Reporting directly to the Site Project Manager with a reporting line to the Construction General Manager
- Responsible for the successful execution of all the site construction works in accordance with the project schedule, cost and other KPIs.
- Overall responsibility for the construction work
- The direct management of a team of Construction Supervisors and supporting services as defined in the project organisation chart.
- Maintain a strong and effective professional working relationship with the Project Management, Client, interfacing EPCs, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders
- Represent the Company in meetings with the Client, interfacing EPC’, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Lead meetings and record minutes of meetings as required.
- Support and promote the implementation of the Project Safety, Security and Quality plans
- Provide strong leadership and coordination to ensure the site team is working effectively to achieve the project KPI’s
- Identify and address risks and issues, escalating to the Site Project Manager and Senior Project Manager as required
- Engineering degree
- Industrial gas construction experience
- Experience of constructing multiple repeat train project
- Experience of managing construction on behalf of the client rather than through an EPC
- Must have worked in a similar role, with hardship assignment background.
- Strong construction management experience of large multi discipline site
- Experience of executing Bill of Quantity construction contracts
- Middle East project experience
- Experience of working on camp based construction sites in remote Middle East location
- Experience of working in multicultural project teams
- Strong negotiating skills